Operation & Maintenance Incharge for Construction Company in Oman – Staff Category
Diploma / BE Mechanical or Electrical – Environmental or Civil
Job Role of Operation & Maintenance Incharge :
- Expertise in troubleshooting / commissioning of operational equipment & process parameters.
- SCADA and remote control experience necessary.
- Understanding of Biogas , Knowledge of waste management treatment plant, RO plant & sewage plant preferred
- Able to report data online and analyse system performance to draw up reports.
- Understanding of environmental permitting and implementation of deriving constraints.
- Skill of manpower handling / clients , good communication and prepare daily progress reports.
Terms for Operation & Maintenance Incharge Job in Oman:
- Salary Range : OMR 350 – OMR 400 pm
- Accommodation & Food to be arranged by candidate.
- Transportation – By Company
- Medical Insurance – By Company
- Visa – Visit visa
- Joining Ticket – By Company
- Contract Period – 2 years
Urgent Requirement for Construction jobs in Oman
Hurry up and apply now for job vacancies in construction companies job openings in Oman