Healthcare Jobs in UK
Requirement of Senior Health Care Worker for UK - Female
1. Senior Health Care Worker (Female)
Job description for senior healthcare worker jobs in UK
- Experienced in Personal Care provision
- Experienced car driver in home country with driving licence
- Education – Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery or BSc degree candidates to be considered
- Age – 18 to 55 years
- Gross Annual Salary – Pounds Sterling £20,900 (£1,742 per month)
- Working hours – 40 hours per week.
- OT – appx £500 extra per month for about 8 hours extra per week
- Joining Ticket – Provided
- Sponsorship Certificate – By Company
- Shared Accommodation – £500/month for each candidate (electric, internet, water, gas inclusive) Minimum 12 months renewable open contract.
- Transportation – Company provides Car with fuel – £140 per month to be paid by candidate to cover cost of insurance charge
- Food – Each candidate needs to pay for groceries £40 each week. Hence, monthly £160 for each candidate.
- National Insurance & Tax – £300 per month to be paid by candidate.
- The minimum balance/savings each month of approximately £600 – £650, which equates to INR 60,000 per month. This is based on min 40 hours/week work.
- Healthcare Visa for 3 years provided – By Company
- Visa Cost of £232 to be paid in home country by candidate before visa stamping
- Health insurance – By Company
- Qualification & Skills assessment is compulsory
- Test for Work Permit – SELT with B1 level
|Education Qualification||Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery or BSc degree candidates to be considered|
|Age||18 to 55 years|
|Gross Annual Salary||Pounds Sterling £20,900 (£1,742 per month)|
|Working hours||40 hours per week|
|OT||Appx. £500 extra per month for about 8 hours extra per week|
|Joining Ticket||By Company|
|Sponsorship Certificate||By Company|
|National Insurance & Tax||£300 per month to be paid by candidate|
|Healthcare Visa for 3 years||By Company|
|Health insurance||By Company|
|Qualification & Skills assessment||Mandatory|
|Test for Work Permit||SELT with B1 level|
Limited recruitment vacancies for Healthcare jobs in UK
Email us on: email@example.com