Hotel Housekeeping Jobs in Europe
Requirement of Housekeepers/ Stewards with 4/5 Star Hotel Industry Background for Hungary
1. Housekeepers/ Stewards
Housekeeping and Stewarding attendant
The Room Attendant is part of the team ensuring cleanliness in the rooms, public areas and kitchen of the hotel. The team member is for the servicing of all as well as ensuring that all vacant rooms are in good condition as per the standards of the hotel. They will also carry out periodic deep cleaning and inventories of rooms and public areas, as well as help the stewarding team.
Reporting to: Floor Supervisor/Chief Steward
Reports indirectly to: Executive Housekeeper /Executive Chef
Duties & Responsibility of House Cleaners job in Europe:
- Keeps abreast of newest trends and innovations in the hospitality industry.
- Generally being alert for opportunities to improve the profitability of the department i.e. through controlling wastage and being responsible for the economy of all utilities and resources.
- Takes a proactive approach to the cleaning and servicing of guest rooms activity of the Housekeeping Department, anticipating potential opportunities.
- Maintains effective communication within the department and ensure that the Assistant/Executive Housekeeper is kept well informed of any problems/queries that have arisen.
- Reports any problems/complaints to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Attends any department training sessions and/or meetings required.
- Liaises with other departments to ensure good communication and offer support.
- Is fully conversant with the Corinthia Employee Handbook.
- Drives the Corinthia values and philosophy.
- Works with the Housekeeping team to implement a progressive, professional and committed team environment that supports the department’s strategic objectives.
- Interacts with employees and guest beyond giving and receiving instructions, emphasis focusing on the relationship with supervisors, subordinates, co-workers and guests.
- Leads by example in setting positive relations with all hotel departments, ensuring issues are managed efficiently and appropriately to maintain the smooth running of the operation at all times.
- Aims to achieve 85% on Mystery Shopper visits.
- Supports the philosophy of a” live and breathe quality” of all standards of the Hotel to the housekeeping team.
- Assists with producing results by encouraging high achievement within the team.
Health & Safety of hotel housekeeping jobs in Europe:
- To be aware of and comply with safe working practices as stipulated by the Health and Safety Act and as applicable to your place of work. This will include the incumbent’s awareness of any specific hazards at the work place.
- The wearing of appropriate protective clothing provided by or recommended by the Company will be obligatory.
- To report any defects in the building, plant or equipment according to hotel procedure.
- To ensure that any accidents to staff, guests or visitors are reported immediately in accordance with correct procedures.
- To attend statutory Fire, Health & Safety training and to be fully conversant with and abide by all rules concerning:
- Fire, Health and Safety
- Regulations, such as COHSS in the European Union, related to the control of substances hazardous to health.
- Risk Assessments for your department
- Hotel Fire & Bomb Procedures
Other Information for hotel housekeeping jobs in Europe:
- As the hotel’s level of business varies considerably, there is a need for flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours.
- The above description is not to be regarded as exhaustive. Other tasks and responsibilities of a broadly comparable nature may be added on a temporary or permanent basis, as appropriate.
Experience required for room attendant job in Europe: Previous experience as a Room Attendant in a smaller or same size property
Skills & Knowledge for Hotel Housekeeping Jobs in Europe:
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fully knowledgeable in Excel/Word, Opera
- Able to lift boxes on to shelves as well as remove and transport them.
Education Qualification: Secondary school
Requirements for Housekeeper/ Stewards job in Eastern Europe:
- Prepared to work shifts
- Prepared to work week-ends
- Flexible working hours could be required
Remuneration for hotel housekeepers jobs in Europe:
- Salary Equivalent – HUF 230,000 gross
- Meals when on duty
- Accommodation on employees
- Working hours – 40 hours per week.
- Incoming flights – By Company
- Processing of Paperwork – By Company
- Previous experience in a 4/5 star hotel
- Ability to communicate in English
- Clean with good grooming standards.
- Willing to relocate to other hotels of the same company in other cities in Europe.
|Education Qualification||Secondary school|
|Experience Required||Previous experience as a Room Attendant in a smaller or same size property|
|Salary||HUF 230,000 gross|
|Working hours||40 hours per week|
|Incoming flights||By Company|
|Processing of Paperwork||By Company|
Vacancies are limited for Hotel Housekeeping Jobs in Europe for Indians and Foreigners.
Hurry and Apply Now
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org