Job Openings at a Hotel Apartment in Dubai
Job Openings at a Hotel Apartment in Dubai
- Housekeeping Staff
Housekeeper should be able of attending the hotel facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for all the guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening the hotel reputation.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
Salary :- AED 900 – AED 1000 pm + Accommodation
2. Housekeeping Supervisor
Supervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms in hotels. Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective action. May purchase housekeeping supplies and equipment, take periodic inventories, screen applicants, train new employees, and recommend dismissals.
- Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness. Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs to prepare work assignments.
- Coordinates work activities among departments. Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses.
Selects and purchases new furnishings. Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
- Attends staff meetings to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints.
Issues supplies and equipment to workers.
- Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.
Salary :- AED 1200 – AED 1500 pm + Accommodation
3. Maintenance Staff
Maintained and fixing any errors that are needed for the Hotel and for the guest rooms.
- Putting in new carpets in guest rooms, repairing holes in walls, changing settings on cooling and heating equipment.
- Putting new light bulbs in the hotel’s outdoor lamps and performing general cleaning tasks inside and outside the hotel’s building.
- On call in attending in any emergency situation regarding the Maintenance.
Salary: AED 1000 pm + Accommodation
A front desk agent is responsible for checking hotel guests in and out of their rooms. They are responsible for ensuring that every single guest has an enjoyable experience at the hotel. Front desk agent will have attention to detail and organization as the front desk agent will have to keep track of guests and their requests.
- Check guests in and out of their rooms
- Answer any questions guests have
- Make recommendations for activities and restaurants
- Store any luggage guests have
- Answer the phone and direct the call
- Take reservations on the phone
- Arrange transportation for guests
- Maintain the record of guests that have checked in and out
Salary :- AED 2000 pm
5. Sales & Marketing
A hotel sales and marketing team, networks with potential clients, manages large accounts, works to maintain a loyal customer base, and oversees hotel sales and marketing strategies.
- Analyzes current client base or target market for the hotel.
- Devises new ways to expand that client base.
- Develops promotional and advertising materials for the hotel.
- Meets with representatives from these companies to explain the hotel’s merits and amenities.
- Designs and advertises special group rates and packages to increase larger bookings.
- Manages accounts of high-profile clients.
- Processes payments and applies discounts as necessary.
- Addresses and resolves any issues or complaints regarding sales or marketing.
- Ensures that guests are enjoying their stay at the hotel and that large group needs are met.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to encourage repeat and recurring business.
Salary :- AED 2000 – AED 3000