Job Role for Bartenders Job in Malta:
- Preparing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages / Cocktails & Mocktails while entertaining guests in a friendly and professional manner. Restocking and replenishing bar inventory and supplies.
- Knowledge of beer, cocktails, spirits, wine and possessing mixology skills.
- To analyse and interpret recipes and manuals.
- Ability to interact effectively with guests and colleagues.
- Possess the food and handling license.
- Verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Willing to work on a shift basis and flexibility in working both weekends and public holidays.
- To be organized in a fast-paced environment and multi-tasking.
Approximate Gross Salary per month – €1218 + Incentives/Tips
Annual Government Bonus (taxable) – €512
Terms for Bartenders Job in Malta:
- Contract – 1 year renewable
- Food – On duty meals will be provided
- Accommodation – By Employee
- Transport – After closing shifts.
- Must have experience in either 5 star hotels or strong restaurants
- Candidates with the following Nationality are only eligible :
- South American