Job Description of Boiler Technician Jobs in UAE (Abu Dhabi) for Oil and Gas Project :
- Carry out the allocated preventive and corrective maintenance in accordance with specifications, standards and regulations.
- Ensure efficient working of Boiler Equipment.
- Oversees work of Technicians and Helper.
- Coordinates/Organizes work within a team. Reports work executed.
- Advises Supervisor / Engineer on requirements of spare parts and Consumables.
- Carry out installation of new equipment or modification to existing equipment plus start-up. General overhauls.
- Qualification: Diploma / ITI – Ref & AC / Mechanical
- Yrs. of Experience (Min.): 5 to 8 yrs.
- Gulf Experience: Yes
- Oil & Gas Experience: Optional
- Gross Salary Range in AED: 1800 to 2200 AED
- OT is applicable
- Accommodation, Food & Transportation – By Company
- Medical – Normal
- Visa – Visit visa
- Joining Ticket – By Company
- Contract Period – 2 years
Urgent Requirement of Boiler Technician Jobs in UAE (Abu Dhabi)
Hurry up and apply now for Boiler Technician jobs abroad (gulf countries)