Job Description for French Polisher/ Carpenter Jobs in Europe
Education or Qualification : Relevant electro mechanical qualification
Experience :Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a Carpenter, finishing and wet trades, French polisher or equivalent combination of education and experience
Duties & Responsibilities of Carpenter Jobs in Europe :
- Doing carpentry work and French polishing according to the needs of the hotel.
- Ability to operate woodworking related machinery and hand tools.
- Reading and correct interpretation of carpentry technical drawings.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, doors and moulding.
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials.
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Help erect, level, and install building framework including gypsum panelling.
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures.
- Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers.
- Ability to French polish expensive furniture, doorsand do other repairs.
- To execute any other duties relevant to the position and work environment as instructed by his superiors.
- Repair and maintain fire doors both wooden and steel, and smoke extract windows.
Health & Safety of Carpenter Jobs in Europe :
- To be aware of and comply with safe working practices as stipulated by the Health and Safety Act and as applicable to your place of work
- To attend statutory Fire, Health & Safety training and to be fully conversant with and abide by all rules regulations (European Union) related to the control of substances hazardous to health.
Apply for Carpenter Jobs in Europe for 5 star hotel in Hungary