Job Role for F&B Server Job in Malta:
- Provision of F&B services to guests, and local patrons in accordance with departmental business levels. Set up, relaying tables in restaurant outlets, order taking, serving of drinks and food orders.
- Maintain optimum cleanliness in line with the company’s operating procedures and hygiene standards.
- Previous experience working in a food and beverage outlet environment is advantageous.
- Good understanding of how the role contributes to the success of the Restaurant.
- Willing to work on a shift basis and flexibility in working both weekends and public holidays.
- Verbal and written communications skills in English and any other European Language is an asset.
- Conform to grooming standards.
- Good time management and leadership quality.
Approximate Gross Salary per month – €1218 + Incentives/Tips
Annual Government Bonus (taxable) – €512
Terms for F&B Server Job in Malta:
- Contract – 1 year renewable
- Food – On duty meals will be provided
- Accommodation – By Employee
- Transport – After closing shifts.
- Must have experience in either 5 star hotels or strong restaurants
- Candidates with the following Nationality are only eligible :
- South American