Job Description for Industrial Automation Technician Job in Malta (Europe)
The role calls for Technicians that are required for our Building and Industrial Technologies section. The selected candidate will receive internal and supplier’s training and will be assigned duties related to the design and commissioning of the Building Management Systems.
Required Qualifications and Skills for Industrial Automation Technician Job in Malta
- Diploma in electrical installation or electronics or industrial electronics or telecommunications or equivalent.
- Graphical Logic Programming.
- General programming techniques.
- Building Automation and building management systems
- Tridium Niagara N4 framework
- Tridium Logic Programming
- Modbus RTU/TCP, Bacnet, KNX and M-bus HVAC Systems
- A sound knowledge of electrical and electronics.
- Be able to follow electrical control circuit diagrams.
- MS Office (mainly Excel and Word).
- Willing to learn new technologies, implement new processes and to take instructions.
- Can do’ Attitude and willing to work under own initiative.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Fluent in English and good communication skills.
- Good organisation and documentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills and have success-oriented thinking.
- Motivated, flexible and responsive to challenges.
- Team player.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Possess a valid driving licence.
- Utilize hand tools, power tools and other equipment.
- Perform hands-on tasks and utilize ladders and similar equipment.
- Willing to work in construction, plant and similar environments and make use of necessary safety equipment.
Knowledge and / or experience on the following would be considered as an asset (in order of priority)
- Computer Networks
- Wiring of control panels
- C++ and C#
- Web and graphic design knowledge
Salary package includes
- A small one bedroomed apartment,
- 4 weeks paid annual leave,
- Airline ticket return at the end of the initial one year renewable contract ( subject to performance review);
- 3 months’ probation