Job Description for Plant Technician Jobs in Eastern Europe
Working schedule : 8 hours/changing shifts
Education or Qualification : Relevant electro mechanical qualification
Experience : Must have at least 4 years’ experience as a Plant Technician/Mechanic and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Duties & Responsibilities of Plant Technician Jobs in Eastern Europe :
- Recommending and drafting operating procedures for operation of plant and equipment as well as preventive maintenance procedures;
- Knowledge of maintaining, testing, troubleshooting and repairing mechanical/electrical systems and equipment such as: Water pumps, and distribution pipework, fire fighting and detection systems, sewage plants, R.O. systems, hot water systems, motor control centres and electrical switchgears, swimming pools equipment, HVAC equipment, water and steam boilers, water treatments plants.
- Record-keeping and following of preventive maintenance yearly planners.
- Knowledge on BMS systems at operation level
- Performing routine inspections on various engineering systems.
- May be required to repair electrical equipment.
- Supervision on outsourced works by third parties.
- Knowledge transfer to the working engineering team.
- To execute any other duties relevant to the position and work environment as instructed by his superiors.
Health & Safety of Plant Technician Jobs in Eastern Europe :
- To be aware of and comply with safe working practices as stipulated by the Health and Safety Act and as applicable to your place of work
- To attend statutory Fire, Health & Safety training and to be fully conversant with and abide by all rules regulations (European Union) related to the control of substances hazardous to health.
Apply for Plant Technician Jobs in Eastern Europe for 5 star hotel in Hungary