Job Description for Procurement Head Manager Jobs in Oman :
Qualification for Procurement Manager jobs in Oman : BE in Mechanical
Experience Required : 17 – 20 years
Salary Range (OMR) : 1500 – 2000 + Family Status
Area : Construction materials of Oil, Gas, pipe lines, equipment’s etc
Job Role for Procurement Manager jobs in Oman:
- Engineering degree in Civil / Mechanical with a minimum of 17 years’ experience in supply chain management.
- Must have executed large Engineering projects successfully and conversant with all the Infra, Mechanical, Electrical and Civil materials including flow line materials, Switch gear, Civil construction materials, consumables, steel and CAPEX materials related to camps, pumps, process equipment, construction equipment including cranes etc.
- Proven negotiation skills with vendor management capabilities.
- Ability to lead a large team of cross functional Engineers/ Managers to deliver projects on time with the best cost.
- Submit MIS to top management providing details of new vendors added, cost savings achieved strategic plans and vendor performance report.
- Must be exposed to sourcing directly from mills and manufacturers of bulk materials.
- Must have worked in an ERP environment.
- Must possess a driving license and be willing to travel.
- Must have experience in procurement for projects covering GCC, India and other international locations and be able to manage offshore teams and enable successful project execution.