Job Description for Nurses Job in UK
- Education – GNM / B.Sc Nursing
- Experience – min 1 year (Should be currently working) – Candidates who are not currently working
- Gap – if there is a gap between the 2 employments. Candidate needs to provide a valid reason for it.
- CV should have detailed JD along with case details and equipment handled.
English language test:
- IELTS – score must be 7 – in reading, speaking & listening and 6.5 in writing
- There is an opportunity to club scores as long as there is no score lower than 6.5
- OET – score must be : B – in reading, speaking and listening and C+ in writing
- There is an opportunity to club scores as long as there is no grade below C+
- NMC Registration and CBT
Once the candidate has registered with NMC and their qualification has been verified – the candidate will receive a notification from NMC to take CBT – the CBT exam varies depending on what the candidate has originally registered for. This could be:
- Adult Nursing
- Registered Mental Health
Other Terms for nursing jobs in UK:
Food, Accommodation and Joining Ticket will be managed by employees.