Nursing Jobs in UK
Qualification for nurse jobs in London, UK:
- The candidate must have a degree in nursing and is registered/licensed from their origin.
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
For candidates with Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery have the opportunity to register with NMC for either Adult Nursing Or Midwifery. If the candidates decide to register for :
Adult Nursing = CBT must be adult nursing
Midwifery = CBT must be Midwifery
Note: Registration and exam must be of the same route.
English language test requirement for nursing jobs in UK:
- IELTS- score must be 7 – in reading, speaking & listening and 6.5 in writing
There is an opportunity to club scores as long as there is no score lower than 7
- OET- score must be: B – in reading, speaking and listening & C+ in writing
There is an opportunity to club scores as long as there is no grade below C+
NMC Registration and CBT :
Once the candidate has registered with NMC and their qualification has been verified they will received a notification from NMC to take CBT – the CBT exam varies depending on what the candidate has originally registered. This could be :
- Adult Nursing
- Registered Mental Health
Experience/Criteria /Area of Specialisation :
- Required min. 1 year of experience
- So far there is no age limit (this is against age discrimination policy) provided the candidate passed the English language test, CBT and of course the interview.
- Specialisation/Experience in (basically all area)
- Theatre Nurse
- Critical Care Nurse
Candidates Interested for nursing jobs in UK can Apply here