Job Description for Plasterers Job in Malta (Europe)
Main Duties & Responsibilities for Plasterers Job in Malta
- Dealing with general items of repair and maintenance in the interior and exterior of buildings, which includes:
• Plumbing and general electrical works;
• Gypsum/drywall installations;
• General carpentry and basic masonry;
• Basic installations and repairs on windows, doors and hardware;
• Dealing with blocked sewers and drains;
• Tile and skirting repairs.
- Assisting in the erection and dismantling of items, fittings, furniture and equipment;
- Managing the general upkeep of the properties including cleaning and decorating;
- Performing general preventative maintenance as required;
- And other relevant duties as directed by job holder’s superior.
- Basic Salary – Euro 860 per month ( 40 hours per week)
- OT 256 per month ( 8 hrs per week extra hours)
- Extra Allowance Euro 420 per month for Food, Accommodation, Utilities, Travel, Transport