Job Description for Pricing and Promotion Manager Job in Malta (Europe)
- The Pricing and promotion Manager is to develop and govern data-oriented systems designed to meet the needs of the organization and determine pricing schemes for the company’s products and services.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities for Pricing and Promotion Manager Job in Malta
- Responsible for the Reporting, Modelling, Forecasting and Budgeting through the use of software to support Senior Management’s decision-making.
- Generate insightful reports based on data aggregation, analysis, and visualisation to ensure continuous progress towards achieving financial and performance management goals.
- Work jointly with all departments, Finance, Purchasing, Merchandising, Marketing, and IT in order to coordinate the retail analytics hub.
- Create financial and operational performance KPIs for Retail.
- Support the development and preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual Sales, Purchasing and Profitability reports, Budgets and Forecasts
- Responsible for analysing competitor pricing matched with market expectations to determine the ideal target price for products and services of the business.
- Provide thorough analytical breakdowns of pricing structures and sales funnels of similar competitor products and services and identifying specific strategies used in pricing models of the same. Reports are written to evaluate the findings and to propose the results to the relevant departments for effect.
- Be a pivotal member of our team, creating pricing models, running complex financial analyses, and managing data and reporting needed by the company.
- Perform competitive analysis, benchmarking, data gathering, and mining, etc. in support of menu price optimization initiatives, identifying and proposing opportunities based on market trends.
- Provide real-time guidance, run profitability analyses , support the development and implementation of new pricing services and tracking mechanisms.
Compatibility with the Company’s Values
- Possess an aptitude towards creating a safe environment to himself and others
- Be able to commit and provide quality to his/her line of work
- Strive to create a customer-driven approach
- Believe that teamwork makes work more efficient and leads to better productivity
- Show respect and integrity at the workplace and able to work in a team
- Believe that continuous professional development is the key to continue growing within the Company and keen to attend training as required
- Cultivate a strong understanding of key social and environmental issues
- Personnel management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Time management skills, the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Problem analysis, problem solving and decision-making skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to react swiftly to changing circumstances
- A proactive attitude
- An ability to see the bigger picture
- Accountability, Accuracy, Ambition, Analytical, Attention to detail, Business acumen, Creativity, Critical thinking skills, Focused, Inquisitiveness
- Methodical Related career opportunities
- Commercial awareness and business skills
- The ability to behave in line with the organisation’s brand standards
- The ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and network successfully
- The ability to build long-lasting business relationships
Technical (Specific to the Job)
- An understanding of the industry the organisation is operating in
- Professional, technical or scientific expertise related to the field one is conducting analysis in
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Data analysis and interpretation skills
- Investigative skills
- Report writing skills
- An understanding of business accounting and finance
- An understanding of store sales, wholesale and retail management
- Knowledge of the products and/or services being promoted
- Knowledge of competitors’ activities and pricing strategies
- The ability to conduct market research
- An understanding of supply chain function
Health & Safety
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures
- Free Joining tickets
- Work Permit provided
- Medical Insurance provided
- VFS expenses in India on candidates