Job Role for Sushi Chef Job in Malta:
- Prepares and cooks as necessary and assists in all sections as directed by the Head Chef. Ensures that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality. To work well in a close team and show proactiveness in learning skills. Assists and monitors stock, including stock rotation. Keeping all areas clean, ensuring no cross contamination and to ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company’s high standards.
- Degree in Hospitality/ Culinary Management preferred.
- Certified in food handling and HACCAP.
- Previous experience in Japan and overseas will be an asset.
- Very attentive to food quality and Willingness to follow instructions.
- Great attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to work in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
Skills required for Sushi Chef job in luxurious hotel in Malta:
- Communication skills in English.
- Strong working organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Flexibility to work on weekends and public holidays.
Approximate Gross Salary per month – €1304 + Incentives/Tips
Annual Government Bonus (taxable) – €512
Terms for Sushi Chef Job in Malta:
- Contract – 1 year renewable
- Food – On duty meals will be provided
- Accommodation – By Employee
- Transport – After closing shifts.
- Must have experience in either 5 star hotels or strong restaurants
- Candidates with the following Nationality are only eligible :
- South American