Job Description of Electro Mechanical (EM) Technician Jobs in UAE (Abu Dhabi) for Oil and Gas Project :
- Excellent knowledge of installation of Electro Mechanical equipment and theoretical and extensive experience in maintaining equipment.
- Carry out the allocated preventive and corrective maintenance in accordance with specifications, standards and regulations.
- Ensure efficient working of Electro Mechanical equipment.
- Oversees work of Technicians and Helpers.
- Coordinates/organized work within a team.
- Carry out installation of new equipment or modifications to existing equipment plus start-up.
- Advises supervisor/Engineer on requirements of spare parts and consumables.
- General Overhauls.
- Preparation of reports
- Qualification for overseas EM technician job : Trade Certification min. 1 Year/ 2 Years ITI Electrical
- Yrs. of Experience (Min.): 5 to 8 yrs.
- Gulf Experience: Yes
- Oil & Gas Experience: Optional
- Gross Salary Range in AED: 1800 to 2500 AED
- OT is applicable
- Accommodation, Food & Transportation – By Company
- Medical – Normal
- Visa – Visit visa
- Joining Ticket – By Company
- Contract Period – 2 years
Urgent Requirement of EM Technician Jobs in UAE (Abu Dhabi)
Hurry up and apply now for Electro Mechanical Technician jobs abroad (gulf countries)