Poultry Jobs in Europe
Requirement of Poultry Farm Worker for Ireland
- Salary for poultry farm work: £26,000 – 30,000 per annum (Sterling 2,100 per month before tax) equivalent to INR 2,15,000 pm before tax.
- Labour hours for poultry farm jobs – 45 hours per week excluding overtime. Normally workers make additional £600-800 per month working overtime. The average gross monthly salary reaches between £2700 to £3000 per month including overtime.
- Working days for chicken farm jobs – 5
- Contract period of poultry jobs in Europe – 2 years
- Employment Visa for international poultry jobs will be arranged.
- Joining Air Ticket will be arranged by Employer (Cost of the ticket will be deducted from employee’s salary) Return ticket provided by Employer.
- Medical Insurance of poultry farm worker will be provided by Employer
- Accommodation will be provided close to the working place. Amount of Sterling 100 per month will be deducted from Employees salary towards housing rent expenses.
Limited vacancies for Poultry Jobs in Europe
You can post your resume on Post Resume page and executives of Oman Agencies, a Manpower Recruitment Agency will get in touch with you if we find the right job vacancy for you.