Job Description for Architecture Draftsman Jobs in Saudi Arabia
- An associate’s degree
- Prior experience as an architectural draftsman will be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- In-depth knowledge of building design, specifications, codes, and structural analysis.
- Ability to apply the fundamentals of sketching and design.
- Background in the ACI code or Bs code
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication skills and design skills.
Terms of Recruitment for Architecture Draftsman Jobs in Saudi Arabia :
- Salary range – SAR 2500 – SAR 4500
- Over time depended as contract agreement
- Working Hours – 48 hours per day
- Working days – 6 days a week
- Accommodation and transportation – By company
- Food – By Candidate
- Medical Insurance – By Company
- Visa – By Company
- Joining & Return Ticket – By Company
- Contract Period – 2 years
- Job Location – Saudi Arabia – Asir – Khamis Mushit
Document requirement : CV and previous project worked on