Job Description of Commercial Diver Jobs Europe for Construction Company:
The job will consist mainly of carrying out underwater construction works, such as block placing, quay wall construction, slipway construction, and welding (Both Sub-sea and welding on land).
Requirements for commercial diver jobs Europe :
- IMCA / ADCI or equivalent certification from an accredited commercial diving school
- 5+ years of commercial diving experience
- Work with scuba diving and also surface supply
- Must have a current dive medical and first aid certifications.
- Must be experienced in underwater construction works, such as block placing, Quay Wall construction, and Welding
- Must be English Speaking
- Must be available for immediate employment.
Terms for overseas commercial diver job :
- Salary Euro € 1400 pm
- 48 hours a week
- Overtime extra
- Contract 2 years
- Work Permit provided
- Health Insurance free
- National Insurance Free
- Food on Employees
- Joining and return tickets provided
- Accommodation provided