Jobs for Drivers in Kuwait for Transport Company
Qualifications of Heavy Equipment Drivers for job vacancy in Kuwait company
- Purpose of Heavy Driver Jobs in Kuwait :
- This is intended to establish standard requirements for driver qualifications within the International Transport Company.
2. Requirements for Heavy Driver Jobs in Kuwait Company :
Commercial Driver Requirements :
- Be in good health and physically able to perform all duties of a driver
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be able to drive a vehicle safely.
- Know how to safely load, block, brace and secure the cargo.
- Have a valid commercial driver’s license, from his home country, any GCC or Arabian country.
- Provide a list of motor carrier companies where previously employed
- Pass a driver’s road test or equivalent
- Complete an application for employment
- Possess a valid medical certificate
3. Language Requirement for Drivers jobs in Kuwait :
Speak and read his Mother language and English and / or Arabic well enough to:
- Converse with the general public
- Understand traffic signs and signals
- Respond to official questions
- Be able to make legible entries on reports and records.
- To understand the instructions of his superiors.
4. Physical Requirements for Jobs for Drivers in Kuwait
A person shall not be hired to drive a commercial vehicle for a company unless he is physically qualified to do so. Therefore, A person is physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle if that person:
- Has no loss of a foot, a leg, a hand, or an arm.
- Has no established medical history or clinical diagnosis of diabetes mellitus currently requiring insulin for control;
- Has no current clinical diagnosis of myocardial infarction, angina pectoris, coronary insufficiency, thrombosis, or any other cardiovascular disease of a variety known to be accompanied by syncope, dyspnea, collapse, or congestive cardiac failure.
- Has no established medical history or clinical diagnosis of a respiratory dysfunction likely to interfere with his ability to control and drive a commercial motor vehicle safely;
- Has no current clinical diagnosis for poor eye-sight or hearing. No drugs or alcohol user is accepted.
- Has no established medical history or clinical diagnosis of rheumatic, arthritic, orthopedic, muscular, neuromuscular, or vascular disease which interferes with his ability to control and operate a commercial motor vehicle safely;
- Has no established medical history or clinical diagnosis of epilepsy or any other condition which is likely to cause loss of consciousness or any loss of ability to control a commercial motor vehicle;
5. Driver’s Responsibilities
A driver shall not operate a commercial motor vehicle unless:
- He can determine whether the cargo being transported has been properly located, distributed and secured.
- He is familiar with methods and procedures for securing cargo; and familiar with operating all equipment of his vehicle.
- He can maintain his vehicle in a clean and proper condition.
- He can report any and all faults & deficiencies.
- He can carry out the daily pre-trip inspections
6. Other Terms of jobs for Drivers in Kuwait
- Basis Salary : KWD 140/- KWD
- Working hours : 8-hrs per day,
- Working Days : 6 days per week.
- Over-time work in accordance with Kuwait Labour Laws.
- Contract period : 1 year (renewable yearly)
- Accommodation : By Company
- Food : By Employee
- Transportation : By Employee
- Tickets : By Employee