Job Description Trailer Truck Driver Jobs in Poland:
- Must hold a valid driver license with CE category (Trailer Truck)
- Candidates need to have a DL issued before September 2008 as they must pass polish Driving test.
- A minimum conversational level of English is a must.
- Must have international experience to drive on the Left-hand side (preferable Gulf countries)
- Age – Candidates below 50 years will be considered
Terms for heavy duty truck driver jobs in Europe :
- Salary for heavy driver jobs overseas – USD 1200 per month.
- Visa – By Company for 3 years
- Insurance – By Company
- Annual leave – One month (26 days) paid leaves.
- Mandatory Medical Tests post reaching Poland – Client will arrange for psychological and physical medical tests.
- Employment Contract period – 3 years
- 2 weeks of training will be provided by Company to make candidates comfortable; expense will be borne by Company.
- Job card – By Company
- Application for PESEL number – By Company
Expense by Candidates :
- Accommodation – USD 120 per month to be borne by the Candidate
- Food – To be managed by Candidate
- Air tickets – To be managed by Candidate
Visa processing for heavy truck driver jobs in Poland (Europe) for foreigners :
- Work permit – it is the process of 6 to 8 weeks.
Interested Indian candidates for overseas heavy truck driver jobs in Poland (Europe)