Developer Programmer Jobs in Australia
Job Description for Developer Programmer Jobs in Australia
Interprets specifications, technical designs and flow charts, builds, maintains and modifies the code for software applications, constructs technical specifications from a business functional model, and tests and writes technical documentation.
Skill Level 1
- Applications Developer
- ICT Developer
- ICT Programmer
- Communications Programmer (Systems)
- Database Developer
- Database Programmer (Systems)
- Network Programmer
- Software Developer
- Software Programmer
Skills Assessment Requirement
Unless you are exempt in very limited circumstances, you are required to have a positive Skills Assessment to apply for the visas listed above.
The Skills Assessment authority for Developer Programmers is Australian Computer Society (ACS). To have a positive skills assessment, you must meet the following criteria:
Four application types available for Migration purposes
1. Pathway A – Temporary Graduate (TG)
For graduates that have completed an Australian Bachelor degree or higher. This is a qualification only skills assessment and can only be used to apply for a subclass 485 visa
Your degree must be an ICT major and closely related to your nominated occupation. You are not required to have worked in the field.
2. Pathway B – Post Australian Study (PAS)
For graduates that have completed an Australian Bachelor degree or higher and would like a skill assessment for migration purposes in general. Relevant ICT employment or completion of an ACS Professional Year program is required.
You will require an Australian bachelor’s degree or higher with a major in ICT which is closely related to the nominated occupation (ANZSCO) plus one of the following requirements for a suitable skills assessment:
1 year of relevant work experience completed after the completion date of the relevant Australian degree, or Completion of an ACS Professional Year Program
3. Pathway C – Skills
This is a general skills assessment application to assess tertiary ICT qualifications and ICT employment.
You will require a Qualification comparable to AQF Bachelor Degree or Higher with an ICT Major +2 years experience in the last 10 years; OR
Qualification comparable to AQF Bachelor Degree or Higher with an ICT Minor + 5 years experience in the last 10 years; OR
Qualification comparable to AQF Diploma or Vendor Certification + 5 years experience in the last 10 years
4. Pathway D – Recognition of Prior Learning
For applicants who hold qualifications with insufficient or no ICT content, or applicants who do not hold any ICT qualifications.
You will require Non ICT Qualification comparable to AQF Diploma or Higher + 6 years relevant work experience; OR
No tertiary qualification – work experience only + 8 years relevant work experience
Terms for Developer Programmer Jobs in Australia :
- Salary : AUD 60,000 per year + Superannuation (9.5% of the salary) depending on the seniority of the role.
- Accommodation, Food – By Employee
- Indefinite Contract
TSS Medium term stream visa English requirements
The required test scores have been increased for each English language test to:
- IELTS- Overall band score of at least 5.0 with a score of at least 5 in each of the test components.
- OET- Score of at least ‘B‘ in each of the four components
- TOEFL- iBT total score of at least 35 with a score of at least 4 for each of the test components of listening and reading, and a score of at least 14 for each of the test components of speaking and writing
- PTE- Academic overall test score of at least 36 with a score of at least 36 in each of the test components
- CAE- Overall test score of at least 154 with a score of at least 154 in each of the test components.
Exemptions from English language proficiency
- The applicants must have achieved the test results required in the approved test on the test day in a single attempt at the test
- The test must not be more than 3 years old on the day on which the applicant provided the evidence of the test
Applicants do not need to demonstrate your English language proficiency if they fall into one of the following categories of exempted persons:
Applicants are a passport holder from:
2) New Zealand
3) Republic of Ireland
4) United Kingdom
5) United States of America
Applicants have completed at least 5 years of full-time study in at least a secondary level institution and where most classes were in English. We need the following information:
1) name and location of the institution/s
2) Level of qualification/s
3) Official transcript from the secondary and/or tertiary institution
4) Number of contact hours per week in English
5) Number of years of study
Applicant’s nominated occupation in Australia will be performed at:
1) Diplomatic or consular mission of another country
2) An Office of the Authorities of Taiwan
Applicant’s nominated occupation requires you:
1) to hold a licence, registration or membership
2) you were granted the licence, registration, or membership
3) You had to prove that you had equal or higher English language proficiency than that listed in the table below to be granted the licence, registration or membership
1) An employee of an overseas business
2) the business or its associated entity has nominated you to work in Australia 3) You will receive a guaranteed annual earnings of at least AUD 96,400
Offshore / Overseas Developer Programmer Jobs in Australia
Hurry up and Apply Now for Developer Programmer Jobs in Australia