Job Description for Architect Job Abroad
Drive your team to offer better quality products and services; Deliver new products to market; accelerate our efforts sustainability based on our SDG goals as well as manage our Quality Control Department in order to ensure that our processes are consistent and efficient; continuously improve our production processes and mix concrete mix designs.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities for Architect Job Malta (Europe)
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of local construction material uses and construction practices
- Assist clients to identify their requirements and provide the necessary technical support
- Continuously improve our processes and mix designs towards better efficiency, quality and cost reduction
- Lead the development of new products from identification of the requirements to testing and approvals
- Manage our quality control team and laboratory
- Collaborate with colleagues to implement strategy, process improvement and meet client expectations
Education & Licenses Required
- A degree or higher in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Construction Materials or a Construction related degree
Knowledge/ Skills/ Qualities/ Tools & Equipment used for Architect Job Abroad
- 5+ years of experience in the local construction industry
- Deep understanding of construction materials and concrete technology
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong people management skills