Roles & Responsibility for Brand Manager Job in Oman :
- Formulate Brand / Key Product lines optimum availability plan as per brand distribution guidelines.
- Ensure strong brand presence in line with the planogram / visibility plan across the trade channels.
- Prepare Sales Target Allocation for the quarter / month by brand /sku / customer / number of doors.
- Promotion budgets planning based on the given trade marketing approvals & tracking it for successful execution at POS levels.
- Ensuring execution of Trade Agreements pertaining to visibility & rebates execution at customer level
- Sales & Operational planning to be done for demand & supply forecast on quarterly basis.
- Preparing Monthly trade expense claims & does ongoing accounting reconciliation with the trade & supplier both.
- Regular Reporting on weekly & monthly basis on SSR, Achievement Vs. target status, stock ageing, Listing tracker etc.
- Prepare Annual Budgets in line with business growth objectives & opportunities in the market.
- Interacting with supplier accounts & finance team for claim related queries & reconciliation follow up.
- Conducting regular sales teams meet for achievement of sales, distribution & brand objectives for the given year.
Brand Manager’s Skill Requirements :
- MBA degree preferably in Business Administration or Marketing.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Brand executive or a similar role
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers and sales heads)
- Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants
- Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
- Excellent time management and presentation skills
- Excellent research and data analysis skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle stressful situations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other presentation software
- Ability to complete complex tasks
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and mathematical skills
Reporting to :
Head of Business Development
Cross Functional Teams for Coordination:
- Sales – Head of Sales, Sales Supervisors, Salesmen
- Finance – Accountant
- Supply Chain – Purchase executive, Logistic executive, Store Keeper.
- Supplier’s (Principal) sales coordinators, Sales manager.
- Customer’s (Trade channel Partners) business & Accounts team.
Terms for Brand Manager Job in Oman :
- Sharing Accommodation provided.
- Food on employees.
- Visa – Provided by Client
- GAMCA Medical to be completed by candidate
- Both vaccinations are compulsory and should be ready to travel immediately
Salary : Negotiable