Job Role for Cleaners Job in Malta:
- The Cleaner is responsible to clean the restaurant areas including dining area, external & surrounding areas, bathrooms, windows, sanitization of equipment, tables & chairs and kitchen cupboards etc.
- Duties include deep cleaning reporting any damages or repairs required to maintenance and full cooperation with the stewarding team to ensure the highest level of cleanliness & hygiene is maintained.
Job Requirements :
- The ability to work on your own.
- Customer service skills.
- Physical endurance.
- Communication skills in English.
- The ability to organise your time.
- A desire to help people.
Approximate Gross Salary per month – €974 + Incentives/Tips
Annual Government Bonus (taxable) – €512
Terms for Cleaners Job in Malta:
- Contract – 1 year renewable
- Food – On duty meals will be provided
- Accommodation – By Employee
- Transport – After closing shifts.
- Must have experience in either 5 star hotels or strong restaurants
- Candidates with the following Nationality are only eligible :
- South American