Job Description for Delivery Person Vacancy Malta (Europe)
- Transport merchandise from a distribution centre to customers.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities for Delivery Person Vacancy Malta
- Load the delivery vehicle, deliver goods in accordance with distribution orders and unload the goods at destination.
- Drive safely and follow all laws and rules of driving.
- Adhere to strict delivery timelines.
- Obtain client signature for proof of delivery and condition of goods and collect payment when required.
- Ensure that the company vehicle is kept clean and maintained in proper working condition, and any technical problems are to be reported accordingly.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions for Delivery Person Vacancy Malta
- Work is on a full-time basis and may be required to work additional hours.
- Typically work is from Monday to Friday.
- Working during weekends and public holidays may be required especially during peak periods.
Education & Licenses Required
- Must have a valid driving licence and a clean driving record.
- A valid Category C licence is mandatory for driving heavy goods vehicles.
- On-the-job training is offered by the employer.
- Free Joining tickets
- Work Permit provided
- Medical Insurance provided
- VFS expenses in India on candidates