Job Description for E-Commerce Manager Job in Malta (Europe)
- E-commerce managers formulate strategies that concern the design and practicality of their companies’ online shops and adjacent platforms. E-commerce managers then make executive decisions to ensure that these frameworks facilitate the generation of profit.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities for Malta E-Commerce Manager Job
- Offer your expertise in the creation of the project including setting up and management of timelines, implementing procedural policies to standardise information, and coordinating with all departments involved to ensure smooth running of e commerce operations
- Research keywords to determine best descriptions to be used and create templates for uploading data
- Identify operational procedures that might hinder project progress and offer recommendations
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that new product information (descriptions, images, features, data sheets) is entered into the system as per templates and policies, stocks are up to date, deliveries on schedule and customer requests are tended to, etc
- Manage synergy between store and online operational teams
- Oversee customer service across all digital channels (including Facebook, Instagram, google reviews & live chat), ensuring fast response time and the best possible service for our digital customers
- Identify gaps and areas of improvements within the ecommerce operation, making suitable recommendations for progress
- Constantly on the lookout for new trends and ways of improving customer service, website, and offerings with resources at your disposal
- Help in establishing digital yearly sales target
- Co-own strategy and execution of programs to drive sales growth across established and new Sales E-Channels,
- Develop and co-lead all a strategic roadmap that is driven by in-depth analysis of business results and customer insights
- Responsible for co-driving our E-commerce growth strategy.
- Co-manage the merchandising and contents for the E-commerce – including tactical activations
- Internalizes our customer’s strategy to develop differentiated joint business plans which deliver upon our shared objectives, while capitalizing on the customer’s outstanding value proposition and shopper base.
- Acts as a strategic inspiring leader in taking a digital-first, customer-oriented and holistic market perspective into decision making forums impacting third parties’ marketplaces
- Innovates upon our go-to-market principles to deliver a highly coordinated and results-oriented commercial & promotional plan which encompasses all facets of the business-ranging from retail and storefront execution to platform marketing and eCommerce operations.
- Drives strong scorecard performance against key traffic, conversion, and retail critical metric targets through an analytical approach and a deep understanding of both the key paid & organic business drivers.
- Liaises with partners in Operations to be responsible for the joint forecast and drive an operational innovation agenda with a focus on the use of digital tools to drive greater standardization & automation. way.
- Leverages a data driven approach to negotiate and lead toward mutually valuable E-commerce trade agreements.
- Drive Shared Innovation Agenda: Utilizes insights to develop a test & learn agenda for future growth opportunities which deliver on improving brand protection efforts while elevating our brand.
- Capitalize Partnerships: Work in close concert with key inbound & outbound licensing partners to improve online business opportunities and reach more shoppers.
- Landscape: Conduct competitive research and monitor industry changes to translate into actionable recommendations and global initiatives.
Compatibility with the Company’s Values
- Possess an aptitude towards creating a safe environment to himself and others
- Be able to commit and provide quality to his/her line of work
- Strive to create a customer-driven approach
- Believe that teamwork makes work more efficient and leads to better productivity
- Show respect and integrity at the workplace and able to work in a team
- Believe that continuous professional development is the key to continue growing within the Company and keen to attend training as required
- Cultivate a strong understanding of key social and environmental issues
Competencies for E-Commerce Manager Job in Malta
- People management and supervisory skills to supervise a team
- Proven leadership qualities and ability to motivate a team to achieve targets and objectives
- Organisational and planning skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Time management and multitasking skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A methodical approach to work, A sense of initiative, Accuracy, Assertiveness, Attention to detail, Business acumen, Diligence, Efficiency, Flexibility, Proactive and energetic attitude
Technical (Specific to the Job)
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce
- Fluent with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel)
- Free Joining tickets
- Work Permit provided
- Medical Insurance provided
- VFS expenses in India on candidates