Responsibilities for Heavy Equipment Mechanic Jobs in Malta :
- Driving to the job site.
- Inspecting trucks, cranes, excavators, boats, and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Repairing damaged equipment parts.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Cleaning and servicing of machine attachments like winches, blades, and side booms.
- Performing major repair work when necessary.
- Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to management.
- Certification as a heavy equipment mechanic.
- Proven work experience as a diesel or heavy equipment mechanic.
- Understanding of computer testing technologies.
- Good English Speaking
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment.
- Ability to work after-hours if required.
- Good communication skills.
- Car Driving License.