Job Role for Hostess Job in Malta:
- To welcome guests to the venue and make sure guests have a positive experience from the moment they arrive till their departure. To take names on a waiting list, provide accurate wait times and manage reservations. Clean, organize and stock menus at the host area. Interact with customers, communicating menu items and promoting dishes listed on the menu. Observe tables to keep a track of clean, dirty and occupied tables. Maintain a clean reception area. Sweep foyer and front entrance area frequently.
- Experience working in a restaurant and bar environment and managing reservations.
- Attestable customer-service skills.
- To participate in Training and Development programs offered by the organisation.
- Willing to work on a shift basis and flexibility in working both weekends and public holidays.
- Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person).
- Verbal and written communications skills in English and any other European Language is an asset.
- Physically fit, to walk and stand during an entire shift.
- Maintains a high level of personal hygiene Conforms with hotels grooming standards.
Approximate Gross Salary per month – €1218 + Incentives/Tips
Annual Government Bonus (taxable) – €512
Terms for Hostess Job in Malta:
- Contract – 1 year renewable
- Food – On duty meals will be provided
- Accommodation – By Employee
- Transport – After closing shifts.
- Must have experience in either 5 star hotels or strong restaurants
- Candidates with the following Nationality are only eligible :
- South American