Job Description for Industrial Pipe Fitter/ Plumber Jobs Malta (Europe)
We are looking for Industrial Plumber/ Pipe Fitter to install, maintain and repair (metal) pipe systems on various large scale, industrial projects.
The Role for Industrial Pipe Fitter/ Plumber Jobs Malta :
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications to determine layout requirements, perform last planning of works
- Cut openings for pipe in walls, floors and ceilings using hand or power tools
- Ability to measure, cut, thread/groove metal pipes by using the hand and power tools.
- Weld, braze, cement, solder and thread joints to join pipes and fabricate sections of piping system
- Install supports, valves, piping, control systems and relevant equipment such as sprinklers and hose reels as per working drawings. Find alternative solutions for minor issues that arise during execution.
- Perform system testing for leaks using testing equipment
- Update as-fitted drawings (freehand)
- Conduct maintenance or remove and replace worn components and reactivate system
Job Requirements :
- Mechanical background and equivalent experience
- Experience in projects related to metal pipe fitting, brazing, or similar installations.
- Able to read installation drawings and take measurements, perform threading and grooving
- Able to conduct preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and corrective maintenance related to firefighting installation, valves, deluge, sprinkler piping.
- Capable of using of power tools such as threading/grooving machines, cutting machine such as chasers and other related power tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Experience in fire pump and/or fire sprinkler systems
Basic Salary – €13,500