Job Description for Sales Executive Job in Malta (Europe)
- The services of a Sales Executive is required to assist clients and have DIY knowledge. Previous experience is a must.
No. of Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities for Sales Executive Job in Malta
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Compatibility with the Company’s Values
- Possess an aptitude towards creating a safe environment to himself and others
- Be able to commit and provide quality to his/her line of work
- Strive to create a customer-driven approach
- Show respect and integrity at the workplace and able to work in a team
- Believe that continuous professional development is the key to continue growing within the Company and keen to attend training as required
- Cultivate a strong understanding of key social and environmental issues
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions for Sales Executive Job in Malta
- Work on a full-time from Monday to Sunday
- May be required to work Sundays depending on the shop’s needs.
- Working requires standing up for extended periods. Lifting and carrying heavy items may also be required.
Education & Licenses Required for Sales Executive Job in Malta
- Although qualifications are useful, work-related experience and attitude tend to be given considerable weight by employers.
- On-the-job training is offered by the employer.
Knowledge/ Skills / Qualities/ Tools & Equipment used in this Position
- Knowledge of the products and DIY.
- The ability to explain technical information in simple language
- Knowledge of competitors’ products or services
- The ability to reach sales targets
- Selling skills and techniques, including the ability to upsell
- The ability to understand the needs of different customers
- The ability to negotiate and persuade
- The ability to engage with the local community
- Interpersonal skills
- Written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and/or English
- Customer care skills
- IT skills
- Numeracy skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure and in a hectic environment
- A flair for sales
- A sense of initiative
- A sociable personality
- A well-groomed appearance
- Free Joining tickets
- Work Permit provided
- Medical Insurance provided
- VFS expenses in India on candidates