Job Description for Housekeeping Jobs in Europe
Experience : Previous experience as a Room Attendant in a smaller or same size property
Education or Qualification : Secondary school
Duties & Responsibilities for Hotel Housekeeping Jobs in Europe for Indians :
- Keeps abreast of newest trends and innovations in the hospitality industry.
- Generally being alert for opportunities to improve the profitability of the department i.e. through controlling wastage and being responsible for the economy of all utilities and resources.
- Takes a proactive approach to the cleaning and servicing of guest rooms activity of the Housekeeping Department, anticipating potential opportunities.
- Maintains effective communication within the department and ensure that the Assistant/Executive Housekeeper is kept well informed of any problems/queries that have arisen.
- Reports any problems/complaints to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Attends any department training sessions and/or meetings required.
- Liaises with other departments to ensure good communication and offer support.
- Works with the Housekeeping team to implement a progressive, professional and committed team environment that supports the department’s strategic objectives.
- Interacts with employees and guest beyond giving and receiving instructions, emphasis focusing on the relationship with supervisors, subordinates, co-workers and guests.
- Leads by example in setting positive relations with all hotel departments, ensuring issues are managed efficiently and appropriately to maintain the smooth running of the operation at all times.
- Aims to achieve 85% on Mystery Shopper visits.
- Supports the philosophy of a” live and breathe quality” of all standards of the Hotel to the housekeeping team.
- Assists with producing results by encouraging high achievement within the team.
Health & Safety of Hotel Housekeeping Jobs in Eastern Europe :
- To be aware of and comply with safe working practices as stipulated by the Health and Safety Act and as applicable to your place of work
- To attend statutory Fire, Health & Safety training and to be fully conversant with and abide by all rules regulations (European Union) related to the control of substances hazardous to health.
Other Terms for Hotel Housekeeping Jobs in Europe :
- Salary Equivalent – HUF 230,000 gross
- Meals when on duty
- Accommodation on employees
- Working hours – 40 hours per week.
- Incoming flights – By Company
- Processing of Paperwork – By Company
- Previous experience in a 4/5 star hotel
- Ability to communicate in English
- Clean with good grooming standards.
- Willing to relocate to other hotels of the same company in other cities in Europe.
- Contract terms – Indefinite (Minimum 2 years)
Apply for Hotel Housekeeping Jobs in Europe for 5 star hotel in Hungary