Job Description of HVAC Control Technician Jobs in Abu Dhabi (UAE) for Oil and Gas Project :
- Should have 8 to 10 years’ experience in maintenance and troubleshooting & maintenance of HVAC Control Panel and other Electronic System.
- He shall be capable of reading control diagrams, PCB’s, PLC/DDC Programming, troubleshooting of electronic boards. Knowledge in repair of PC boards is preferred.
- Candidates should have experience/knowledge of troubleshooting/ maintenance of HVAC Systems like AHU, FCU, Package Unit, and Chiller.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience Oil & Gas plants preferred.
- Qualification of hvac control technicians for overseas job : Diploma / ITI Refrigeration & AC/Mechanical/ECE
- Yrs. of Experience (Min.): 8 to 10 yrs.
- Gulf Experience: Yes
- Oil & Gas Experience: Yes
- Gross Salary Range in AED: 3000 to 4500 AED
- OT is applicable
- Accommodation, Food & Transportation – By Company
- Medical – Normal
- Visa – Visit visa
- Joining Ticket – By Company
- Contract Period – 2 years
Urgent Requirement of HVAC Control Technician Jobs in Abu Dhabi (UAE) for Oil and Gas Project
Hurry up and apply now for HVAC Control Technician jobs abroad (gulf countries)