Job Description for Offshore Instrument Technicians Jobs Abroad :
- Certification requirements for overseas instrument technician jobs: Instrument trade certificate or Diploma, COMPEX certificate , OPITO approved Offshore survival and medical certificates.
- Experience required for instrument technician jobs abroad: 5 years
- Nationality: Candidates preferred with valid Seaman’s passport
Terms for overseas instrument technician jobs :
- This is offshore technician jobs
- The duration of the job is 12 months and
- Candidates will be initially deployed in Singapore for around 5-6 months and then remaining work will be carried out in Israel.
- The rotation will be of 35 days
- Flights and accommodation will be provided by Client.