- MBBS or equivalent + 4 year’s experience
- The last 3 years of medical practice should be full time in the speciality.
- Practice in privately owned unregistered clinic is not acceptable.
- Candidates should be less than 45 years of age
Benefits offered by Ministry of Health are as follow:
- Contract period – 2 years
- House allowances and accommodation provided by the Ministry of Health
- Living cost allowances provided by the Ministry of Health
- Medical treatment with the sultanate to prevailing regulation
- Transport allowances provided by Ministry of Health
- Return Air ticket provided by the Ministry of Health
- Designation will be classified based on the qualification, experience and outcome of the interview.
- Others as per Oman labour Law
Gross monthly salary – OMR 1406